nolimits forum of New Age Horizons Arts & Crafts
nolimits forum of New Age Horizons Arts & Crafts
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 WELCOME TO A.C.E.S.
 Articles Commentaries EssayS
 Family Spacey From Planet O
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic   

nolimits
Administrator

1134 Posts

Posted - 15 June 2014 :  10:27:11  Show Profile Send nolimits a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I am a fan of newspaper comic strips and the cool way so much is said, politically, environmentally, socially, philosophically with echoes of humor sometimes difficult to find making them also challenging and even more fun. In any case, one day I decided to create my own sometimes a bit more tricky but always simple too. We will be needing a sketch Artist. I am sure one can be found.

Family Spacey From Planet O
created and written by Ayko

intro:

A flying saucer is shown flying by Earth.

Mrs Spacey: Sweety, a life filled planet. Readings show the creatures there call it Earth.

Mr Spacey: Intelligent life? Cool. What type of life, Precious.

Mrs Spacey: The dominant species are humans.

Mr Spacey: GO TO SUPER EXTREME TRANS RAPID MEGA INTENSE SPEEDY FANTASTIC QUICK DRAW FASTER THAN LIGHT WARP now please.

Mrs Spacey: Can't you say 'full speed ahead' like everyone else?

Day One

Mr Spacey: We come in peace. Take us to your leader.

Old McDonald: Well, we have abround 200 countries each of which with leaders, some of which hide behind phony leaders for protection. All countries are divided into states, provinces, and/or territories all with their own local leaders all speaking different languages. Anyone in particular?

Mrs Spacey: Looks like we will have difficulties communicating with the appropriate leader or leaders.

Old MacDonald: Not at all. They all have their own translators.

Day Two

Old MacDonald: We call it Whiskey. It is a social stimulant of recreation used among friends.

Mrs Spacey: Is it dangerous at all?

Old MacDonald: Well, some do get aggressive and even violent when they take too much.

Mr Spacey: Oh, is there a countering stimulant?

Old MacDonald: There sure is if used at the same time or following alcohol drinking. It is called Marijuana. Unfortunately, it is illegal.

Day Three

Mr Spacey: Mir--Or? What is mirror?

Old MacDonald: We use a mirror to cast a reflection. Take a look.

Old MacDonald holds up a picture sized mirror towards Mr Spacey.

Mr Spacey: Oh no! Run Precious! It is Yecaps, my evil double from a perpindicular universe.

Mr Spacey stretches out his arms and fires rays out of his finger zapping the mirror and Old MacDonald in half.

Mr Spacey: It's okay now Precious. I zapped him in two but I had to sacrifice the human.

Mrs Spacey: Oh well, look on the bright side. They say it brings seven years good luck.

Day Four

A rainy monday morning in downtown You Nork City...

Mr Spacey: Excuse me, sir. Do you know the way to the United Nations?

Pedestrian1: Flush off!

Mr Spacey: Oh.

Mrs Spacey: I beg your pardon but...

Pedestrian2: Out of my way you axhole!

Mrs Spacey: Oh.

Homeless dude: Hahaha. Hey space cadets, try a little philosophical psychology. Your glass is half full but their's is half empty so, when in Rome do as the Romans.

Mr Spacey points his finger now shaped as a blade at the next person he sees.

Mr Spacey: Take me to the United Nations or I will take you for a ride!

Pedestrian3: No need for dramatics cowboy. Right this way.

to be continued...
  Previous Topic Topic   
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
nolimits forum of New Age Horizons Arts & Crafts © Willy Muschiol...Forum content and copyrights owned by Willy Muschiol...All rights reserved past, present, and future. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.12 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2