nolimits forum of New Age Horizons Arts & Crafts
nolimits forum of New Age Horizons Arts & Crafts
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 WELCOME TO A.C.E.S.
 Coming Big Attractions 4 Film & TV
 R.I.P.: Rosemarie Is Pregnant
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

nolimits
Administrator

1134 Posts

Posted - 31 August 2016 :  15:52:58  Show Profile Send nolimits a Private Message  Reply with Quote
R.I.P. Rosemarie Is Pregnant
story by Ayko...Willy Luke Muschiol, based on the Roman Polanski 1968 screenplay and the Ira Levin novels, 'Rosemary's Baby' & 'Son of Rosemary', as well as the 1976 TV movie 'Look What's Happened To Rosemary's Baby' written by Anthony Wilson
Cara Delevingne as Rosemarie, Charles Grodin & Mia Farrow as Minnie would be awesome

I discovered that a remake of Rosemary's Baby was released in 2014 as a special four hour two part TV highlight. No matter because that just motivates me to putting more emphasis on a continuation with inspiration from the TV sequel, 'Look What's Happened To Rosemary's Baby' that is presented in three story parts, and more inspiration from the 1997 sequel in novel form, Son of Rosemary, also from Ira Levin. That way I will stay true to the roots and present a chilling and awesome climactic conclusion to the story while leaving the 2014 remake undisturbed as its own artistic interpretation or version of the original novel and movie. It also gives me some good ideas and makes room for more new story among the three 45 minute or so parts...

PART ONE Rosemarie Is Pregnant
New York, 1965

The upbeat and always smiling Guille, 'Gyle' Woodhouse and his young, tough and independant wife (more like the novel character), Rosemarie 'Ro', are dealing with the stresses of a failing marraige and trying to make ends meet, she a starving artist painter and waitress, he a struggling actor looking for that big breakthrough. Rosemarie is unexpectedly left a substantial amount of money from her grandmother who died months earlier living in poverty, or so it seemed. Rosemarie decides that they invest the money in purchasing a spacious family appartment complex with enough room for a painter's den and still extra bedrooms and more. The marraige appears salvaged as they again find romance and joy in their relationship especially when Gyle announces he wants to have kids with Ro. The first part is a remake of the original movie with more spooks, chills, and scenes of the macabre. At the end of part one, Rosemarie seems to have finally accepted her place as the mother of Satan's son as she begins to breast feed and nourture her son, Adrian, before being initiated into the coven and settling in as a member as visits from witches and satanists from all over the globe leave them no time alone.

PART TWO Rosemarie Escapes
New York, 1973

After eight years of patience and pretending, Rosemarie is left alone with Adrian for the first time ever. She takes advantage of the moment and escapes with the seven year old Adrian but can find nobody to help her or take her seriously as she becomes frantic and finds herself in a rundown pool hall & lounge. There she makes the acquaintance of the sleazy barmaid who takes her home with her after a violent episode in the pool hall. The coven goes on the hunt.

PART THREE Armageddon
Washington, 2021

Ian (short for Adrian) Woodhouse is being inaugurated as president of the USA. His plans for global domination and of raising his father, Satan, to incarnate life are underway. However, the unexpected return and birth of Christ in the year 2000 has gone undetected and he has now reached his 21st birthday and receives his divine calling as Ro, not having aged and now a powerful witch (but on which side), Looks on from the crowd, and the ultimate showdown begins to take shape for the ultimate climax and final conclusion to one of the greatest horror suspense classics ever...

Willy Muschiol...All rights reserved past, present, and future.

Price to film is negotiable
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
nolimits forum of New Age Horizons Arts & Crafts © Willy Muschiol...Forum content and copyrights owned by Willy Muschiol...All rights reserved past, present, and future. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.17 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2